Employers with questions about Idaho’s new health insurance exchange are invited to a special workshop in Caldwell on Thursday, Oct. 10.
The Idaho Department of Labor will host a workshop.
Representatives from Your Health Idaho — which administers the exchange — will detail the exchange, how it works and how it affects businesses and people.
- WHAT: Employer’s Workshop on Insurance Exchange
- WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 10, 11:30am to 1 pm.
- WHERE: Idaho Department of Labor Canyon County office
- 4514 Thomas Jefferson St., Caldwell
- ADMISSION: $15 and (includes lunch)
- RSVP: Should be made by noon, Oct. 9, by contacting Lisa Anzaldua at 364-7781 ext. 3172 or by emailing email@example.com.