You may qualify for premium tax credits through the year. If you have had any of these events in your life, you may qualify for a special enrollment period!:
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Gaining citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
- Leaving incarceration
- Gaining or continuing status of an Indian tribe. Members of federally recognized tribes can sign up for or change plans once a month throughout the year.
- If you are currently enrolled in a plan through Your Health Idaho:
- Having a change in your income or household that affects your eligibility for the premium tax credit or cost-sharing reductions.
- Losing other health coverage or job based-coverage that meets standards of minimum essential coverage
Call us at 208-377-7101 for any help!