- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Gaining citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
- Leaving incarceration
- Gaining or continuing status of an Indian tribe. Members of federally recognized tribes can sign up for or change plans once a month throughout the year.
- If you are currently enrolled in a plan through Your Health Idaho:
- Having a change in your income or household that affects your eligibility for the premium tax credit or cost-sharing reductions.
- Losing other health coverage or job based-coverage that meets standards of minimum essential coverage
You may qualify for premium tax credits through the year. If you have had any of these events in your life, you may qualify for a special enrollment period!: